To Esther: I know! Brooke is growing up too! I can't believe she is standing and she talks so much, wow! We wish we could see you too! I have no idea when we are going to get out that way. To Janell: I know! He looks so crazy happy! It was good to see you guys when you were here. To Cass: Yes, he definitely does cry. And when he is tired he WHINES! By the way, you inspired me to start FLYlady and I LOVE it! it's perfect for me(or almost.)!
I have been more than a little inspired by all the fantastic bloggers I have come across. They seem to have it "all together". I know there are probably things they aren't sharing, but I still think they are worth looking up to. Maybe just the act of having a public blog is a motivator to be better than one was yesterday. Regardless, I have a lot going on in my mind. I think if I start to direct those things into a more organized space, I may be able to sort through them and put some order to the chaos.
4 comments:
What a cute little guy! He is getting so big and grown up! I really wish that we could see you guys!
Picture #2 is my absolute favorite!
Does he ever cry? He is always so happy! He is a doll.
To Esther: I know! Brooke is growing up too! I can't believe she is standing and she talks so much, wow! We wish we could see you too! I have no idea when we are going to get out that way.
To Janell: I know! He looks so crazy happy! It was good to see you guys when you were here.
To Cass: Yes, he definitely does cry. And when he is tired he WHINES! By the way, you inspired me to start FLYlady and I LOVE it! it's perfect for me(or almost.)!
Post a Comment