Sunday, October 12, 2008

So much to say...


And I'm not even going to say it. Those who know what I'm talking about are the only ones who need to know though! Sorry for leading everyone else on. :) Suffice it to say, it's been an interesting week. Some embarrassing things have happened, and some very much not fun things. Ok, I'm talking it up too much, but those who know... yeah, you know.

The main thing that affected the week that I will say is that I was really in a rut for most of the week. Then at the end of the week I was stressing about finishing our Halloween costumes for Loren's family's party. I had mixed feelings about it being postponed because I was super stressed, but I'm not sure we can make it when it was rescheduled. So that makes me sad.

Anyway, nothing hugely important happened this week. Well, I do need to do an overhaul of how our house is organized because Ethan is absolutely determined to kill himself by either pulling things over, getting into dangerous things that I was sure he couldn't get, or making me go crazy. Just kidding. He is getting really scary with some things though. I haven't been able to get the book case fastened to the wall yet so I have had to keep him from climbing on it. He can get onto and off of the chairs and couch, he tries climbing onto the bed, and the piano... wow. At least that might mean he is going to want to play in years to come! So here are some pictures to make up for last week. I'm going to try to get some videos up on YouTube, but no promises.


Ok... so maybe there is only going to be one picture tonight. I'm having troubles with my memory card. This picture is from the old card, I had to get a new one because I was out of space.

3 comments:

The Mortensens said...

Remember the time Landon and I came for a visit when Jonathan was eight months old? We played games at Laren and Kristen's place and Jonathan was into everything.

Don't worry it'll get better...and worse! Ha ha

Cass said...

What a sweet picture! Hope this week goes better (?)

Nina said...

My sister tried to put a comment on about what happened last week. She knew it would embarrass me(and worse, another member of our family-Which, Loo, is the reason I didn't put that up!!!) but I tricked her. I have to approve the comments first! HA!