Ok, he's not actually crawling yet, just trying, and he can only sit by himself until he starts trying to move around too much. He can sure roll though! Back and forth and all over the room! Diaper changes are pretty interesting now. He also thinks he can walk. He'll see something he wants while we are holding him so he can stand and he'll start to take off after it! He gets mad that he can't get it. He also jabbers to everyone he sees. The only time he seems to stop talking is when I have my mom on speaker phone and I say "talk to Grandma!" That seems to push the mute button!
Ethan is growing up so fast! He's almost into 12 month clothes. In fact, I have been using some of the 12 month clothes some days! They are a bit big yet, but not so big that he can't wear them. I love watching his eyes light up when someone smiles at him, and seeing his focus when he is trying to figure something out. He is such a smart little guy and he figures things out way too fast for me sometimes. He has been watching really intently when we eat and he starts imitating our chewing movements. I was hoping to hold off on starting solids till 6 months, but I'm just about ready to break out the rice cereal. I let him "taste" some of the food we eat, whether he just gets to lick it, or if I put a tiny amount on a spoon for him to try. He loves that and always wants more than I'm willing to give him! I know he isn't hungry, he's still gaining weight plenty fast enough, but he's sure curious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment