A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: I have several best friends, but in order to not make anyone feel left out I will say Loren. :)
C-Cake or Pie: That really depends on what kind of cake or pie. In general though, pie. Ok, honestly? I'm not a fan of cake as much as I'm a fan of FROSTING! (Incidentally, if you haven't already found Cake Wrecks... it's fantastic!)
D-Day of Choice: Oh goodness, is this supposed to be a day of my life, the year, month, week, or what? Ok, day of my life would be when Ethan said "Ma" and he meant it just for me. Day of the year; May 11th. Yeah, it's my birthday, but it just epitomizes spring for me. Day of the month; when there's a fifth Friday because it means there is a fifth paycheck! Day of the week; Friday. I never used to feel that way, but now I know that I don't have any lessons that day and Loren and I get to have more time together on the weekend.
E-Essential Item: Cell phone, baby wipes(not just for diaper changes!), and my bread machine(just for dough though.).
F-Favorite Color: I change on a daily basis. In general though, it's a rich, forest green. It's not exactly forest green... but picture the actual color of say, cottonwood leaves or a well manicured lawn.
G-Greatest Accomplishment: Valedictorian, I guess. Heh... I'm with you Cass! Although, I have to say that now it doesn't seem nearly as nice as it did at the time. Something about having a graduating class of 40 and having four valedictorians dimmed the shine a bit for me. :( So I'll say marrying my wonderful husband and having such a darling baby boy.
H-Hometown: Cowley, Wyoming.
I-Indulgences: Oh dear... do I have to be honest? Well, chocolate is of course on the list. I love LONG hot showers. It's not a rare occasion for me to use all the hot water. I have a computer game that I play every day during Ethan's nap, and sometimes after he goes to sleep for the night if Loren is working on something.
J-January or July: July. Pioneer day. With how hot the summers have been lately I'm tempted to say January though.
K-kids: Ethan. He'll be a year on November 10th.
L-Life is incomplete without: My family and the gospel. Again, Cass, ditto.
M-Marriage Date: May 7, 2005
N-Number of siblings: 2
O-Oranges or apples: Probably oranges.
P- Phobias or fears: Ugh... trains. Don't laugh. Ok, well, if you have to, go ahead.
Q-Quotes: Plan your life in pencil.
R-Reason to smile: Loren, Ethan, Sage and Zoey, my mom visiting(Thank you again!), the potential of my family coming down for Thanksgiving, and... when the house is totally clean!
S-Season: Spring, no question.
T-Tag 5 friends: Leslie, Janelle, Esther, Nathan and Sheila... I don't think I know anyone else who reads this who has their own blog. Wow, is that sad?
U-Unknown fact about me: I threw up about ten minutes before I taught my first lesson? I was scared to death! I had wanted to prepare for another month at least since I hadn't had regular access to a piano for a few years. We needed the money though so I started right after we had the piano delivered!
V-Very favorite store: Target, Costco, Walmart, Deseret Book.
W-Worst Habit: I don't want to answer... :( Ok, when I get run down I don't take good care of myself. I start to not eat well or exercise and I don't sleep like I should. That makes it spiral further down until something snaps me out of it. My other really bad habit is to get so busy that I get distracted from making Loren feel like he is a priority to me.
X-X-ray or Ultra-sound: Well... the last ultra-sound I had I was hurting so bad I was sure I was going to die. I haven't had an x-ray in a really long time so I guess I'll say that.
Y-Your favorite food: Chicken, strawberries, chocolate, mangoes, tacos, lasagna, and smoothies.
Z-Zodiac sign: Taurus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Trains...that reminds me I never called anyone about the crossing rail being broken at the intersection I drive through daily...
Post a Comment