Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What a fever.

Ugh... I feel so badly for Ethan! Yesterday he was teething something terrible, then he started running a fever. After some tylenol he seemed to be feeling tons better so I thought it was just teething. It got up to 102.1* at one point yesterday so I got a little worried. It came right down with the tylenol though. I called his Dr.'s office to see if they thought I should bring him in and they said that it could just be the teething. Especially since he doesn't really have any other symptoms. So... fast forward to 4 am. I'm so tired and it got up to 103* a little while ago. I just gave him some tylenol again and I'm hoping it pulls it right down again. If I need to take him in, of course I will, but I really hope I don't need to till at least tomorrow. Loren's new insurance starts January 1st. I really hate medical problems and I really hate messing around with insurance! I especially hate my baby being sick!!!! Sorry for not posting about anything else. I don't even know which way is up lately. I would put some pictures up, but the camera is in the other room and quite frankly, I'm way too tired. I need to let Loren sleep or I wouldn't even be on here. Well, I hope everyone is well and not doing what I'm doing. :( Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Cass said...

Poor baby (mom,too.) As long as it comes right down I wouldn't worry *too* much until it keeps up for a few days.

It's probably an ear infections...that's what a fever always meant in my kids.

Unknown said...

Sick kids are never fun. You could try giving him a lukewarm bath, that usually helps getting fevers to come down and kids like baths!