One of Ethan's unusual habits is how he drinks from his sippy cup. He'll carry it around in his mouth as you can see in the photo, then when he wants a drink, he'll tip his head back and swallow. What a goofy guy!
I have been more than a little inspired by all the fantastic bloggers I have come across. They seem to have it "all together". I know there are probably things they aren't sharing, but I still think they are worth looking up to. Maybe just the act of having a public blog is a motivator to be better than one was yesterday. Regardless, I have a lot going on in my mind. I think if I start to direct those things into a more organized space, I may be able to sort through them and put some order to the chaos.
No comments:
Post a Comment