Monday, February 2, 2009

Yard pictures


Mom, when you get the chance could you show this to dad? If he has access to internet right now you could give him the blog address. It might also give him something to do in his down time out there.
Dad,
You have to click on it to see the full picture. The good news is that it is also a lot clearer that way. There is another tree to the left of the ones you can see, but it's an apple tree so we are keeping it. So... there are three apricot trees that are good size. Then there is that whole area with tons of plum trees that are each really small. All I'd like us to do when you are down here is cut all that out, then cut it up so Loren and I can burn it in a firepit this summer. Smores... nummy. :) So yeah. If you want to go crazy back there you can, but that is all I can't do myself.

No comments: