Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Camping! (June/July 2009)

We went camping with some friends several times this summer. What a blast! Sometimes the weather was a little rough, and we usually didn't get much sleep, but it was always a lot of fun. :) They are going to be moving about an hour and a half away soon. We are so sad about that, but hopefully we can get together to go camping again next summer!














Family picture on the drive up. We look pretty horrible since we just thought "camping" and not "pictures"




















Oddly enough, I didn't get a picture of any typical camping stuff. This was the closest I got to camping equipment. It's a picture of Ethan in front of our friends' camper. Next time we go camping I'll have to make sure we at least get a picture of our tent and a campfire




















Ethan loved everything about being outdoors! The first camping trip we went on, he grabbed a stick right when he got out of the car and walked around hitting the ground and trees and even tried hitting us. Thankfully, it only took one or two times for him to learn not to hit people! He is a typical little boy and loves rocks and bugs and plants and everything else to do with camping!




















What a cutie! I think he looks so grown up here! Camping was tons of fun and I am excited to see what Ethan thinks of it next year.

No comments: