Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Family (July and September 2009)


In July, Loren's twin brother Laren and his wife and two daughters came to visit. Ethan and I were only here for a small part of their visit since we went up to Wyoming to help my sister with her Pioneer Pageant. Amy and Ethan got along pretty well, especially when it came to baths! Ethan gets so excited in the water that I was giving him a bath and Amy thought it looked like fun. They are so young that there wasn't any reason not to let them both get in! After that, Amy kept saying she wanted to take a bath with Ethan. Their favorite part was getting Loren and me all wet! CRAZY SPLASHING ENSUED!!! I'm not the biggest fan of getting wet, but they loved it so much I got over it pretty quick. Of course, Loren is always awesome with kids and they liked getting him soaked best of all.

The second time they came to visit was just last week. Laren is job hunting and networking here in Utah so they were here with us for about a week total. Sadly, our house isn't very big and so many people here gets strained and stressful. Not to mention hard to keep up with regarding cleaning! It didn't help that they are in a stressful place and I am pregnant. We got through it though and now they are up with Loren's and Laren's Dad who has a lot more space! We wish them the best of luck in finding a great job as soon as possible!

No comments: