Thursday, February 21, 2008

I can program! Woo-hoo!

Well, ok... it was all pretty much a template with super easy instructions, but I put a birthday ticker up on our desktop for Ethan! It will update every day and it's pretty cute! It has little cows on it(just for you Mom, since you think baby cows are so cute- I still disagree!), and a baby in a high chair with "food" all over him that will move along the ticker as Ethan gets older! It also has a picture of Ethan off to the left side. I'm still trying to figure out how to put it as an email signature... I'm going to see if it works to put it in here too! Ha, ha! I'm a genius! Well, ok... maybe not... I mean, that's probably something Loren learned how to do like, the first day of his computer science classes. But I'm pretty proud of myself! Oh, by the way, Ethan is 3 months, 1 week and 4 days old today! And I decided to stop torturing him by trying to squeeze him into his 3-6 mo outfits. *SIGH* I just wish he wasn't getting so big quite so fast!

In other news.... I've been up all night. I got quite a bit of packing done, but I still have SO far to go! At least all the kitchen cupboards are cleared out and our bedroom closet is basically cleared out. Loren went to do all the laundry at once at a laundromat last night and... last load is at 10. He got there about 10:20... Fun stuff. So, we'll have to get that done today. I need to get my prescription and Ethan's prescription today and get us packed to leave tomorrow. I have a few other things I need to get done if I can possibly find the time... but those are the essentials! I hate cutting everything so close, but it seems like Murphy's law has been ruling my life lately! I ate some asparagus Tuesday night and it really upset my stomach. I spent most of the day curled up on the bed trying to imagine how nice it will be to be done moving and be in a house and have a washer and dryer so we can do laundry whenever we darn well feel like it! I'm really hyper right now... Sorry this has been such a random post, but it is a pretty good reflection of how I'm feeling! A good mix of excitement, stress, and frazzle!



Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

No comments: