Friday, May 30, 2008

Details for previous post.


I forgot to add the story about how we got the pictures in the previous post. I think I was just done blogging when I got to that point! Anyway, sometime in about mid April, Loren, Ethan and I were window shopping at the mall. We were going by the Kiddie Kandids store and I paused for just a second to look at something. One of the photographers was standing near the front and, as always, Ethan started 'flirting'. She said "You have such a cute baby! Can we take his pictures and you can have a free 8"x10"?" Ok, how do you say no to that? It was so much fun! Ethan is such a little ham and he just loved having his pictures taken. We didn't intend to buy any at the time but... Well, thank you Mom and Dad for the birthday/Mother's Day present! Even though you did get most of the pictures! (They also went in together with Loren to get me a Kitchenaid mixer. So I still come out on top. *smile*)

When we went back in to order the pictures, we found out that the cowboy picture with the enormous smile won the portrait of the month contest. Talk about icing on the cake!

The two on here are ones I played around with in Paint.net. I am in a forum group called photo moms, and although many of them are professionals, I have been picking up some fun tips!

No comments: