A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Loren and my mom, and Leslie!
C-Cake or Pie: Depends on what kind of each.
D-Day: Saturday! Loren is home!
E- Essential Item: Cell phone.
F-Favorite Color: Forest Green, Bluebird blue.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Hmm... I'd have to say worms, they are more fun to eat~
H-Home town: Cowley, Wyoming
I- Indulgences: Chocolate, sour candies, loud music, driving too fast(not as much anymore... hmm... did becoming a mom affect that?), chocolate, sleeping late, 24(Such a great show! But it is pretty violent... can I justify it because there is an LDS actor?), chocolate, certain games(Shhh!!! I never play computer!), chocolate, eating out, "boil-a-lobster" baths, and... CHOCOLATE!
J- January or July?: July. Pioneer day, fireworks, and lot's of green!
K-Kids: I've learned a whole new level of love and devotion! One baby boy, Ethan, who is my angel on Earth!
L-Life is incomplete without: My husband and baby.
M- Marriage Date: May 7, 2005
N-Number of Siblings: One brother(16) and one sister(15)
O- Oranges or Apples: Hmmm... depends on my mood. I love both!
P- Phobias or Fears: Trains! UGH!!!! They scare the daylight out of me! Also, tornadoes hurricanes, and heights, but only over water... I know... I'm weird.
Q- Quote: "It's a COW!" Umm... Those who need to know will know...
R- Reason To Smile: Ethan's smile
S- Season: Most definitely, spring! Flowers, baby animals, sunshine, rain, warming weather, my birthday, lilacs, and the days get longer.
T- Tag Four: Leslie, Esther... Those are the only people I know who read this and have a blog.
U- Unknown fact about me:
V- Very Favorite Store: Target
W- Worst Habit: Not having discipline to be healthy.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, except this last one because even with a good bit of morphine I was in extreme pain! When I was pregnant though, ultrasounds were exciting!
Y-Your favorite food: My Grandad's barbecue chicken
Z: Zodiac Sign: Taurus. The stubborn bull... isn't that fitting?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment