We went to the Creamery on Ninth after and had a snack. While we were there Ethan was flirting away. When he stopped getting attention he decided to grab my water cup and throw it into the air! Good thing it was only water! I took some pictures of flowers outside the creamery. Loren and Ethan were being mischievous and "messed up" one of the pictures! I felt awful on the first picture because as soon as I snapped it Ethan fell forward and face planted on the sidewalk! Loren was there to catch him, but it happened so fast neither of us could react! We both felt awful, but at least the picture turned out cute?
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Ducks! Part two.
We went to the Creamery on Ninth after and had a snack. While we were there Ethan was flirting away. When he stopped getting attention he decided to grab my water cup and throw it into the air! Good thing it was only water! I took some pictures of flowers outside the creamery. Loren and Ethan were being mischievous and "messed up" one of the pictures! I felt awful on the first picture because as soon as I snapped it Ethan fell forward and face planted on the sidewalk! Loren was there to catch him, but it happened so fast neither of us could react! We both felt awful, but at least the picture turned out cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment