Monday, September 1, 2008

9 Month Well-Baby Visit

On Wednesday Ethan had his 9 month appointment. He has gained about a pound and a half in the last several months and is now in the 20th percentile. I don't remember his exact weight and the paper is out in the car. He is still in the 75th percentile for length and head circumference. He is very happy and healthy though so his doctor said that he's fine.
Thankfully this appointment didn't involve any shots! He had to have a little poke on his toe to test his iron, but he hardly even seemed to notice it. He was much more upset about me setting him down on the scale with several "strangers" around. It was a bit difficult to get his weight because he kept trying to climb off the counter to me! Nothing really exciting happened, which is actually a very good thing in this case!
Incidentally, later that day was when I got the idea to trim his hair. Ugh!

Here is Ethan with his teddy bear on his 9 month appointment day. I didn't get it on his 9 month birthday, so I figured I'd better get caught up!

No comments: