When we got married we received some gorgeous lavendar and cream towells. I have wanted to plan our bathroom around those colors for a long time. When we moved into this house I finally got the chance! I love it! The pictures don't do it justice, but it's gorgeous and so relaxing. Loren didn't want a "girlie" bathroom, but he even likes this. I really don't like these pictures, but it is still a small bathroom, so it's hard to get a good angle.
At our old place there was no bathtub. Just a shower. Oh we got sick of that! Especially when I was pregnant! I just couldn't relax in such a tiny shower and water was about the only thing that made me feel better. We would go swimming whenever we could, but I didn't like the cold water. This tub is a really nice size and it has "rounded" edges so nothing jabs into you when you take a bath. It's wonderful!

No comments:
Post a Comment