







This is showing up underlined and blue like a link. I don't know if it will be like that in the blog but sorry if it is! We had a really full weekend. Friday night we went to our ward party which was fun. It was able to be spur of the moment, so it worked well. It was fun to see some people we hadn't had a chance to talk to in a while. We were also able to get a few pictures with Santa! I kind of want to use one of them for our Christmas card, but I'm not sure yet if I like either of these that turned out enough. We also went to the mall for a little while. Saturday we went shopping almost all day. I finally found a bear stocking for Loren! I have a stocking with a Polar bear stuffed animal on top and I found a bear stocking for Ethan. I just needed one for Loren and I found it finally. I was so excited to find that I was "hopping". Loren made fun of me... but oh well! Then we went to Costco and had samples. We found one thing we really liked. Then I got a few other things we needed and we found a really soft body pillow that we both really wanted... so I'm not sure if that counts toward Christmas, but it's already come in handy when nursing Ethan. We left(ok... it's not blue and underlined anymore... I don't know what happened!) there and went to the mall where Loren got ideas for gift ideas for me. He's going to go back this week and get some things then take them to work to wrap them. I've been kind of weird this year(ha, ha... I know what you're thinking... just shhh!!!) and I want to be surprised more than I want any "thing". I usually buy my own gifts mostly and then I'm not surprised. So I just want to be surprised. So I'm making Loren be really secretive and not hint to me what he's getting. It's hard though, because I'm so curious... but that's how I want it this time. After we left the mall we took some time to enjoy the amazing sunset and took some pictures. It was so cool to see it hitting the snow on the mountains. Then we went out to eat, then to Walmart for some supplies... then we went to Jason's to drop some stuff off that he's going to take up for us so we have a little extra room in the car. We have taken Sage up with us every time we've gone, but Ethan takes a bit more room than Sage! I'm not sure yet how we are going to maneuver everything in the car, but I learned well from my grandma and I know I'll make it work somehow! While we were at Jason's Ethan smiled at him several times! He must know they share a birthday! We got home and pretty much went straight to bed. While we were out and about Ethan just relaxed. He really seems to like activity. Today we watched the dvd our pediatrician let us borrow about helping babies relax and stop crying when they seem inconsolable. It's done by the guy who wrote "The happiest baby on the block." WOW!!!! It's the closest thing to magic I've ever seen. Ethan has had a few times today when normally I would just rock him and say he just is going to cry... I did the things in that dvd and he was peaceful and relaxed. It's so nice! I think all parents should be given a copy of this dvd before they leave the hospital! So today we mostly just relaxed. Loren had to study but I slept most of the day. Which of course is why I'm awake right now. I couldn't sleep any more. I'm going to have to make sure I don't get my schedule messed up because I was just getting it all straightened out. Well, there's all the boring happenings from this weekend and more importantly, there are the pictures(That should make you happy, Loo!). This next week is going to be focused on getting ready to leave for Cowley and making final preparations for Christmas. Merry week before Christmas Eve!
1 comment:
Thank You! :)
Post a Comment