

Ok... I have had two reprimands in the past few days about the blog. I'm just kidding. My mom just said I should put some pictures up of Ethan and Loren. Then today she

emailed me and said

she was sad that I hadn't put anything new up because she checks it every morning and it brightens her day. Sorry Mom!!! The reason I didn't have any pictures up of Loren before was because he hasn't felt up to having pictures taken of him when he gets home. He also has a tendency to get into pajamas as soon as he gets home and let's just say they aren't exactly picture worthy pajamas! So yesterday I finally caught him before he got undressed. Ethan was a bit grumpy, but we still got a few good ones.

In other news... Monday was a pretty good day. I spent about 4 good solid hours cleaning the house. I missed out on some sleep... but every once in a while that's worth it. Besides, I had slept almost all day Sunday! I'm caught up on dishes, all the clutter is put away(except for the bedroom... but I didn't put anything new in the the bedroom) and everything is straightened and tidied up. I didn't get as much deep cleaning done as I would have liked... but oh well... I got a huge amount of organizing done. And in such a small apartment, that is what really makes a difference. Now if I can just get the floors and the bathroom clean! I'm pretty sure that will happen tomorrow though.

Ethan has been doing better at night. I think it really is helping for me to cut out dairy. I went and got some soy milk and some rice milk yesterday when I got more diapers and wipes. I had cereal last night and today. It tastes kind of funny... but if I don't have the choice it sure works. I'm going to try making a pasta roni or something with it today to see if it works with cooking. I'm sure it would with baking... I just hope it doesn't have too sweet of a taste for cooking. If I could just find a substitute for sour cream and cheese I would be all set! I keep telling Loren that it will be funny if I start to actually like it better than normal milk. I really doubt I will... but it wouldn't do bad things for my health!

I think Ethan is on the verge of smiling! There have been several times now when he "might" have smiled, but I just can't be sure it was on purpose. He wasn't smiling when we were leaving Walmart last night though! Loren got home and I was going to have him just watch Ethan while I ran to Walmart really fast, but he wanted to make a trip out of it. It was really fun, but we made the mistake of taking our time. By the time we were getting close to done, Ethan had decided it was dinnertime. Loren didn't have his wallet so I had to stay to punch in my pin number. Otherwise I would have just gone to the car. The people in front of us were kind of rude. They had a cart about half full of stuff, but then another person in there group came and had two pretty full carts. They just went right in front of us! I think that is what bugs me most in the world... when people are just down-right inconsiderate. Ethan was pretty fussy at that point and all we had was milk, diapers and wipes. I didn't see why they couldn't have waited. Oh well, what do you do. I'm not one to say something to them either. I probably should have. When they first got there Ethan was just fussy... by the time we got out of there he was about screaming. Grr.... But that's my rant for the day.
Well, as always I hope everything is going well for everyone! Only 20 days till Christmas Eve! Woo-hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment