

K... tonight while I was rocking(like a maniac... just how Ethan has to have it!) I was browsing craigslist.com and saw something about sugar gliders. I have always thought they are really cute, so I just did some searches and found some really fun pictures. Here are two of them.
Ethan is feeling much better! He is actually INTERESTED in eating again! It's still kind of hard for him, and he's a bit dehydrated, but there is no fever, he smiles when he's awake, and his mucus is clear again. It was a bit green for a while and that worried me since that's what happens when I have a sinus infection. His cough is still there, but it's also lessening up. WHEW!!! So glad to be in sight of the end of this. I haven't gotten done nearly what I needed to today, but Ethanis feeling better so I think the extra time for him was worth it. Besides, if the people who are looking at the apartment tomorrow think anything... most of the mess is just stuff that is in the process of being packed. Plus, it's all in one room. I'm still planning to try to get it finished up, but if I don't, I think it'll be ok.
I'm amazed at how much stuff we have! Loren was teasing me today about my "storage creativity". This apartment is so small that it's surprising we even had room for anything other than necessities. Of course, part of the problem is that we do have a lot of stuff. Loren "collects" books and has a hard time throwing anything away. I throw too much away, but I still have a lot of "stuff" like office supplies, tools, holiday things... that type of thing. A whole corner of our living room is pretty full of boxes right now though, and I have about three more good sized ones to add before I'm done. Then we'll be down to the bare necessities.
I forgot to put how much Ethan weighed last night. The little monster is up to 13 lb 2 oz! Can you believe that? No wonder he was outgrowing things so fast. Speaking of him though, he is acting like he might try eating. So I'm going to go do that. Goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment