Tuesday, January 8, 2008

nasty sickness... bleh

Well, not much to say other than that Loren and I are both pretty sick. I had a pretty high fever last night and I just feel crummy... my ears and throat are terribly sore. Loren is feeling really worn down and he has a really bad pain in his neck. I think that's a hazard of having a computer job, and I know he doesn't have good posture here, so I doubt he does at work either. Ethan is fine though(thanks probably to nursing... I don't know if it's fair though that he's benefits even though I'm sick! Of course I wouldn't want him to be sick, but it's hard having someone so happy who wants your constant attention even though you don't want to get out of bed... welcome to parenthood?) Well, there ya go... no new pictures... sorry... but I think we have a pretty "pliable" excuse.

No comments: