Anyway... We have someone coming to look at the apartment in the next few days and we wanted to get it ready today. Loren was so great! I didn't get sleep last night so I didn't know what I was going to get done, he got started and really kept going! I don't want to show it as is... but I bet we have over half our stuff packed, and only have a little left that we won't be needing before we move. I was able to sort a few things he didn't know what to do with, and hopefully tonight after Ethan relaxes a little I'll be able to keep doing that. Then we just need to do some cleaning and it should be ready. I "indulged" and bought a matching dishtowel/hot pot holder set to put up for "show". It will go in our new place too though. Besides, it was only $5 and I don't have any good hot pot holders that aren't Christmas themed.
My mom called and told me about President Hinckley tonight. My first reaction was to be really sad, but then I thought about Sister Hinckley and I realized that if Loren and I were apart for a few years, I would miss him something terrible. I know that President Hinckley was missing Sister Hinckley like that. Plus, she was probably missing him too. So in spite of the fact that I'll miss him, in a weird way, I'm happy for him. I don't know... maybe I'm just odd, but we knew it was coming sooner or later, and I'm sure it is a relief to him in many ways. I always hope that Loren and I will die together, like in "The Notebook". Or at least that he'll die young and I can marry someone disgustingly rich and live the high life! Just kidding. But seriously... I'm happy for President and Sister Hinckley. It's no good to be without the one you love. I imagine it was a very sweet reunion. President Hinckley has been a major inspiration to so many, and just because he has passed on doesn't mean that will end.
Whew... What a weekend. Ethan is relaxed and resting right now and even though his breathing is a little rough, it isn't too scary. Oh, we got half way through our 24 season 6 marathon... but we are all just too busy to finish it this weekend. I really had way too much to do to sit for 12 episodes Friday and Saturday, but come on... it's 24! I can't wait until season 7 starts. I've found some spoilers and I'm really excited! It's the only show I've EVER watched faithfully. And I haven't even been all that "faithful" about it every year. It's nice though because it's a really fun way to get together with a bunch(usually) of people once a week. It makes me feel social again!
Well... I'm not sure what I'm going to do right now... but I don't want to just keep rambling. Maybe I'll try to put Ethan in his swing and get some more sorting and packing done. I don't know... but I'm getting bored of my own writing, so I think that's a pretty strong reason to stop!
G'night.
Oh, and Mom... there are your pictures. Just for you! Love ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment