Monday, January 7, 2008

Too tired to put the pictures in order!

Hi, sorry, the pictures are all out of order, I may try to edit it later and fix them, but it's hard to get them in order, so I don't know... I'm really tired. Ethan has been really fussy all night. He's had really bad gas and so have I(sorry, too much information) but at least I know what it is and what to do for it, Ethan just knows that it hurts. I did get quite a bit done today. Loren took Ethan for a while and I put a whole new meaning to the word blitz! The laundry is all sorted and ready to wash. The bedroom is clean the living room is clean, and the kitchen and the bathroom are fairly clean. Ok... the table still has a little on it, and I did use one box for catch all's that I don't know what to do with for now. Loren wasn't feeling well, so I didn't even want to ask him to do laundry. Ethan only finally fell asleep about 20 minutes ago. I'm sorry this is so sporadic and short, but hey, there are pictures now! and so... we shall go to war... I mean... bed! (If you've seen Pirates III you'll get it, maybe...) Much love and well wishes. Oh, and when I get the pictures from Grandma I'll get those up to, so for now, I don't have all of Ethan's blessing day up.

























No comments: