Thursday, January 10, 2008
Still crummy
Well, Loren feels pretty good, he's still kind of tired and he took a long nap this afternoon, but is overall fine. Ethan has been a bit stuffy and more tired than usual, but is fine, and I'm improving, but still feeling very yucky. I'm a bit more functional than yesterday though. My headache is trying to come back right now. Fortunately I just took some Tylenol and it should start working soon. Ethan is supposed to have a Well-baby doctor's appointment tomorrow and get his shots. We'll see how I feel in the morning. If by 8 o'clock I'm feeling like it isn't going to happen, I'll have to call and reschedule. Oh well, what can you do. I haven't been this sick in a really long time, and sickness seems to like to hang on to me no matter what I do. I wish I could take Airborne, but my doctor said no. I'm also really wishing I could take Nyquil, but again... that's a no-no. So there ya go... that's our life as far as health goes. Loren is starting at Novell tomorrow. He's pretty excited. So tomorrow evening I'll probably have more to write about how all that goes. I tried out my new citrus juicer from Lasha, it's awesome! There's no way you could get that much juice out of a grapefruit by hand! Hope everyone is doing well, and that I get feeling better soon! Don't worry, I'm doing everything I'm "supposed" to- Vitamin C, fluids, rest(well, ok... probably not as much of that as I should... but what can you do), and all that. I'm going to go get some more rest now though. G'night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment