Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lasha's

We went over to Lasha's tonight and had a lot of fun! Linlee was there with her kids and it was good to see her. She gave us a really cute Dumbo outfit that is(thankfully!) a 12 mo outfit. So it will probably fit Ethan in about another 3 months!!! I hope it's longer than that, but with how he's growing, I don't know... Anyway... We enjoyed seeing some of our nieces and nephews. Loren played with them most of the time and I talked to Linlee and Lasha most of the time. It was really just enjoyable. It was pretty crazy with 10 kids there... plus Ethan, but it was fun and exciting. Ethan really likes all the excitement!
Loren has been figuring all the numbers for his business plan and is pretty excited even though it is still going to be a lot of money we have to save. He's been calling about servers and copyrights and all that fun stuff. I'm glad he likes it because most of the technical stuff goes over my head! We are still at least several years off, but it is turning into more of a reality all the time. This new job is going to be especially helpful in preparing since he'll gain major invaluable experience.
I didn't get much done today, but I did make a little bit of progress. I got some clothes put away. Wow... how sad that getting a load of laundry put away feels like an accomplishment! I'm grateful that Ethan is getting a bit better about sleeping on his own for naps though. About once a day he'll stay asleep by himself for around 15 minutes. I usually can go to the bathroom, grab a bite to eat, and do some small household chore. I love him to death, but goodness, he's just so time consuming! And I don't think that will ever change... so I guess it's a good thing he's so darn cute!
Merry Christmas! Oh, wait... that's not right, I guess it's bed time! Just kidding.

No comments: