Friday, January 25, 2008

Prevacid... phew!

Ok... it hasn't started really working yet... but we got Ethan's prevacid prescription refilled tonight finally! Loren has been having to work a bit late this week, so I haven't been able to get to the pharmacy we use all week! AHH!!! The last few nights have been miserable and a bit scary! Ethan will spit up in his mouth and choke on it and that just scares me out of my wits! Plus, when he is miserable, he has to be held to sleep at all. Sooooo... all this has made for a very tired mom! As bad as our apartment was before, it feels like the last few days it has really fallen apart. Hopefully the medicine will kick in soon though and I can resume my packing frenzy. While he has been having to be held I've found everything I want in our new place! Loren is panicking.... lol! Actually, I just found the dishwasher(which we will get right after we move in with money I've been saving!), a futon that looks like a nice couch rather than a futon(that might come around Christmas or so...), and some of the paintings I want. I love the "Awesome Wonder", painting by Greg Olson and the "Be Not Afraid". I want those two in my front room eventually(within a year or so?) and maybe for Mother's day, if I have enough saved, I want to get the "Precious In His Sight" to put in the Kitchen. I'm going to try to figure out a way to put a swag over the top of it. I want it to match the flowers in the painting. Oh, and of course, I'm going to get a Clavinova. That is going to pay for itself over a few years through piano lessons. Well, ideally anyway. If not, it will pay for itself in me having a de-stressing creative outlet that I LOVE! It's going to be really nice to have Loren's office set up in a different room so I'm not so tempted to distract him. When I'm in the same room as him it's so easy to just ask questions and whatever. He's not as productive when I'm around, especially when I ask him to hold Ethan while I do something. Speaking of the little sour-milk-spewer... He's zonked now... and I"m hoping he stays that way... I'm going to try to go to bed! I apologize to anyone who reads these for how much I ramble... but it keeps me sane! I'm sorry there haven't been as many pictures... but I'm lucky if I can set Ethan down for two seconds and grab the camera... and even if he doesn't scream, he usually spits up ALL over by the time I can get the camera... and that doesn't make a very cute picture. So maybe with Loren's help I'll be able to get some this weekend. I need to at least take the ones with his teddy bear. Whew... ok... now I'm really rambling, and NOW I'm really going! 'Night!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Nina, I am just so excited for you! Getting a house! That is so great! It sounds like you have a lot of excitement going on right now! I am glad that you have Ethan's medicine now! It can be a lifesaver huh!?! How much does he weigh now? He is just adorable! Keep up the posts! I enjoy reading it everyday!