Ok... here are links to two of my favorite online videos. The second one is a video I keep all the time for whenever I need a laugh. You'll see why! If this doesn't work... let me know and I'll do more research on how to put the video right into the post. Hopefully though it will work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttL0PH4BA0s&feature=related
K... I'm feeling a tiny bit better... Last night I was actually feeling worse. My sinuses were acting up really badly. I'm getting my voice back a bit more though. I just sound like a monster when I talk still. I'm also coughing quite a bit still. I went to bed last night at about 9 and slept until 12:30 when Loren came home for lunch! I took a short nap this afternoon, but I'm still pretty tired. We need to go get Loren a haircut, and me a new phone tonight. You know when you realize you actually have a little more money than you thought? Yeah... not a familiar feeling for

me either... but it happened today! I thought a check hadn't gone through that actually had. woo-hoo! So that's nice, but it just makes me think we are "ok" not fabulous still. Oh, and Loren has once again misplaced his wallet. It's because our apartment is such a mess right now. Sleeping all day for a week kind of does that. I got a few things picked up today... but not much. I'm just so tired! Even when I'm not asleep I feel like I ought to be. Well... There is one picture on here that I missed last night somehow. But those videos replace pictures for tonight. The second one shows why we say cats have nine lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment